What does this Qualification Cover?
There are many reasons for people to move:
- Human Rights Violations
These courses will help you get a better understanding of what life in the UK is like, to help gain the needed skills to become a British nationalist and British citizen.
Who is Suitable for?
This is suitable for those from other countries who are looking to build a life in the UK.
There are no entry requirements but little to some understanding of the English language. Some knowledge in UK history, the British government and the local cultures.
- Life in the UK- This course is to help you learn and understand what life is like in the UK, from how the government work, voting, charities and to better help towards becoming a British citizen
- A1- Help people understand short and simple question, requests and statements within the English language
- A2- Extending you speaking and listening skills from A1 and learning to read and writing in the English language
- B1- An exam which including reading, writing and speaking in the English language and to demonstrate you are enable to become a British citizen while applying for indefinite leave to remain (ILP)
- B2- To help apply to become a British nationalist this means you can apply to change your nationality then given the rights to work and become a permanent resident in the British Isles/United Kingdom
Where can I progress onto next?
- Indefinite leave to Remain (ILR)
- British citizenship
- British nationalist