Management accountants help businesses all over the world manage their finances, but in reality, there’s so much more to it than that. There is no one industry or role that they work in, you’ll find management accountants in all kinds of companies, public and private, big and small.
Day to day, they interpret financial data, prepare reports and use business knowledge to help management make decisions.
Who is it suitable for?
- Someone who is innovative
- Good at decision making
- Have a talent for forecasting data for future predictions
- Business leader
- Someone who will be looking to the future in order to find ways of bettering the company.
What are the main requirements for entrance ?
You are required to have at least a level 3 Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Qualifications, English and Maths at Grade 4 or above.
Where can I progress onto next?
Once you have completed this course you can go onto pursuing the job that you want, it could be
Analyse data, forecasts and budgets to help leaders make decisions. Create reports to be used internally. Measure operational, as well as financial, performance.
Create reports to satisfy external regulations. Measure financial data only. Focus on the entire organization. Look at quantitative data only. Analyze past financial performance, usually for regulatory reporting.
What is the price for this qualification?
The cost of the course depends on which course you are doing. Unfortunately, there is no government funding for these courses. If you would like to find out more about the pricing/funding available please enquire within.
How To Apply?
- You need to apply the online application form
- Take a test or tests as part of your application
- Send something in written work
- If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to interview
- Shortlisted applicants will get the feedback
- Enjoy your learning